This is the second group of shots from a recent trip to Paris. We got some great skies and lovely Paris-by-night views down by the Seine on a couple of our long walks around the city and these are the best of the shots I took on those nights. I think they show promise but maybe miss the mark a bit, but I am sharing them anyway and will take the following lessons from them:
- I really, really need to stop being lazy and start using a tripod for low light photography
- Sometimes a sunset is just there to be enjoyed
- I need to learn more about “noise” and its reduction
- I need and want to do more work using long exposures
- I need some warmer fingerless gloves
That will do for now on the lessons learnt front, I think five is a manageable number. Here are the pictures of Paris by night.